The Intensive English Program helps students improve their English quickly to succeed in a U.S. academic setting and speak and write with confidence in the workplace. Students at the beginner level can successfully attain advanced level English skills in less than a year with our Intensive English programs.
- We designed our intensive program to improves students' English and academic skills
- We offer 5 levels of English from beginner to advanced
- Receive instruction 20 hours per week, Monday through Thursday, from 9 am to 1:35 pm
- Take courses in reading, writing, grammar, listening & speaking
- Students can complete one level in an 8-week session
- 4-Week and semi-intensive sessions available
- Minimum age 14+summer; 17+
- Classes begin monthly
AEI issues the I-20 so students can apply for the F1 visa. Studying full-time in the U.S. requires a student visa. Students seeking change of status may contact us to begin changing from B1/B2 to F1 visa. Students seeking reinstatement may also contact us.
To Pass a Level
Students must receive no lower than a C- or 1.7 in all courses and maintain an overall GPA of 2.0 to advance to the next level of the Intensive English language training. Students who receive a C- or 1.7 in any course may be required to repeat the course at the director's discretion in consultation with instructors. All sessions include quizzes, tests, and final exams.